Experience the quiet calm of Kazuyuki Ohtsu’s woodblock prints with this calendar, each month featuring a different scene of the Japanese countryside throughout the seasons. A sōsaku hangaprintmaker, Ohtsu handles each stage of the printmaking process, from drawing to engraving to printing. These 12 prints highlight a favorite subject of his: the harmony of architecture and nature in rural Japan.
• 12 monthly grids and full-color artwork
• High-quality printing with soy-based inks on premium, environmentally sourced paper stock
• Features US, Canadian, and United Kingdom legal holidays
• Perfect for hanging at home or over an office desk
• Pomegranate’s calendars feature exclusive selections of art from museums and artists around the world
Size: 6.5 x 7 x .125 in.
Opens to: 6.5 x 14 in.