Inuit Art: Kinngait (Cape Dorset) Calendrier 2023 Calendar
We have run out of stock for this item.
About 1,200 miles north of Toronto, the hamlet of Kinngait (Cape Dorset), Nunavut, is home to a multi-generational community of Inuit graphic artists. Their cooperatively owned printmaking studios have been in continual operation since 1959, producing unique, captivating, and powerful images. Twelve of these remarkable prints adorn this calendar’s pages.
• 12 monthly grids and full-color artwork
• High-quality printing with soy-based inks on premium, environmentally sourced paper stock
• Exceptional color quality
• Grid pages are easy to write on
• Features US, Canadian, and United Kingdom legal holidays
• Perfect for hanging at home or over an office desk
• Pomegranate’s calendars feature exclusive selections of art from museums and artists around the world