Emily Carr 2023 Wall Calendar
We have run out of stock for this item.
The British Columbia wilderness and the First Nations culture formed the two great themes of Emily Carr’s work. Through her landscapes and haunting depictions of totems, she is deservedly considered the premier painter of Canada’s Pacific coast. After training in San Francisco and Europe, Carr began her career in Vancouver, producing an impressive body of First Nations images in the year 1912. After a prolonged period of relative inactivity, at the age of fifty-six she returned to northern British Columbia and began painting the canvases for which she is most noted.
• High-quality printing with soy-based inks on premium, environmentally sourced paper stock
• Exceptional color quality
• Grid pages are easy to write on
• Features US, Canadian, and United Kingdom legal holidays
• Perfect for hanging at home or over an office desk
• Pomegranate’s calendars feature exclusive selections of art from museums and artists around the world