Claude Monet was singularly devoted to capturing fleeting moments and impressions on canvas. The brisk seaside air at a Sainte-Adresse resort. Sunset reflected on melting snow at Louveciennes. The play of color and light on his beloved lily pond at Giverny. Although his style would change and mature, Monet’s interest in how we perceive nature is ever present in his paintings. His desire to record his perceptions in the open air, in his own style, led him to reject rigid rules of subject matter and composition. With his unbridled colors and flickering brushstrokes, Monet laid the foundation for Impressionism, one of the most influential art movements in recent centuries. The 12 paintings in this calendar span more than 50 years of his illustrious career.
• 12 monthly grids and full-color artwork
• High-quality printing with soy-based inks on premium, environmentally sourced paper stock
• Exceptional color quality
• Grid pages are easy to write on
• Features US, Canadian, and United Kingdom legal holidays
• Perfect for hanging at home or over an office desk
• Pomegranate’s calendars feature exclusive selections of art from museums and artists around the world